-Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in any Export/ Import organisation dealing with CHA’s and Consultants.
- Must be a Graduate
-Must be highly motivated and a go-getter.
- Must be willing to travel locally as and when required
- Highly Proficient in use of all MS Office(Word, Excel, Powerpoint) applications.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in hindi & english with strong communication skills via email.
- Past experience dealing with Customs, DGFT.
-Should have dealt with CHA’S and Consultants.
- Knowledge of Advance Authorization, Tarrif Preference for Indian origin or Goods
-Knowledge of filing online application for issuance of Advance Authorization, Redemption of Advance Authorization.
- Making Export Invoices, Packing list etc
- Generating Eway Bill from the system for dispatch as well as Import.
- Basic Knowledge about Advance Licence such as how to get the CIF value of Imported items and coordinating with the consultant for getting the Advance licence made.
-Basic knowledge about Registration of Advance Licence such as what documents are required for registration and how much Bank Guarantee has to be submitted for registering the Advance Licence and coordinating with the CHA for getting it registered at customs.
- Coordinating with local Transporters for shipping the material till ICD
- Knowledge about REX Registration for Preference origin of Goods .
- Knowledge about submitting application to DGFT & liasoning for Personal hearing for PRC(Policy Relaxation Committee)
- The candidate will be expected to adhere to internal reporting structures
We are a full service recruitment consultancy and offer a wide range of recruitment solutions for our clients' manpower needs. We help corporations sustain and achieve success by focusing on their most important asset – human talent.