Planning, scheduling, liaison for transport arrangements
• Prepares and organizes a daily transportation schedule under the guidance of supervisor to ensure the timely transportation of materials/goods.
• Vehicle placement as per suppliers requirements
• Assist supervisor in duties pertaining to transportation issues in supervisor’s absence.
• Coordinators oversee the time delivery of goods.
• Maintain delivery schedules and track deliveries to ensure deliveries are met.
• Damage, mismatch and shortage reconciliation
• A/c settlement
• Data Entry in TMS, MS Excel, Emailing
• Update and provide tracking information to customers as well as to internal managers.
• Coordination with clients, drivers, management on phone
• POD Collection
• Handle customer complaints and investigate delivery issues.
• 1 - 3 years of experience in the field of supply chain and logistics coordination & organization
• Experience in the field of Transport, Freight and Logistics Management Transport, Freight and Logistics Management would be an added advantage.
• Sufficient knowledge of MS Office, Internet, Outlook. Additional knowledge of OMS/TMS/TMS will be advantage.
We are a full service recruitment consultancy and offer a wide range of recruitment solutions for our clients' manpower needs. We help corporations sustain and achieve success by focusing on their most important asset – human talent.