Planning, scheduling, liaison for transport arrangements
• Prepares and organizes a daily transportation schedule under the guidance of supervisor to ensure the timely transportation of materials/goods.
• Vehicle placement as per suppliers requirements
• Assist supervisor in duties pertaining to transportation issues in supervisor’s absence.
• Coordinators oversee the time delivery of goods.
• Maintain delivery schedules and track deliveries to ensure deliveries are met.
• Damage, mismatch and shortage reconciliation
• A/c settlement
• Data Entry in TMS, MS Excel, Emailing
• Update and provide tracking information to customers as well as to internal managers.
• Coordination with clients, drivers, management on phone
• POD Collection
• Handle customer complaints and investigate delivery issues.
• 1 - 3 years of experience in the field of supply chain and logistics coordination & organization
• Experience in the field of Transport, Freight and Logistics Management Transport, Freight and Logistics Management would be an added advantage.
• Sufficient knowledge of MS Office, Internet, Outlook. Additional knowledge of OMS/TMS/TMS will be advantage.
We are a premier full-service recruitment company, dedicated to providing tailored and comprehensive recruitment solutions to meet the diverse manpower needs of our esteemed clients. Our mission is to empower corporations to sustain and achieve unparalleled success by strategically focusing on their most invaluable asset – human talent.